After a very hectic few days, one of which was my birthday, I am now 25 years old. I am not sure how I feel about this! Old, I guess. Last year I tried to stretch myself with some goals to reach before my birthday. These goals, of course, got lost in the noise of day to day life.
I am happy that I accomplished many of these goals naturally through out the year:
- Trip back to Ireland - Had a great visit home over Christmas
- Throw a house party - Celebrated Sean's 30th with a hilarious fancy dress house party
- Play board games - I now own Scrabble and Rummikub
- Read more - Reading again and really enjoying it!
- Better my handwriting - not quite but I did get a calligraphy pen
- Wear nail polish everyday - nearly everyday!
- Get Fit - loving CrossFit.....now all I need to do is make more time for it
- Accessories outfits better - as often as I can
- Save some monies - and then spent it
- Get a new camera.
Everything else was either an epic fail or not even close to being attempted.
I need to make a better list for this year!